Sunday, July 10, 2016

Cannonball - Day 5

July 9th 2016

Nevada, MO to Lincoln, NE (355 Miles)


Still no total score tally on the main site.  I may need to work with the raw data to see where I am, but I'm hoping to be moving up some.

The days riding was pretty uneventful.  The weather was a little warm, but at least dry.  We spent most of the day in Kansas so there were rolling hills, but mostly straight roads.  That's when I get tired.  Just point the scoot and hold the throttle.  When you finally get to a turn it's almost like snapping out of it and learning to ride again.


But it was pretty in it's own way



Korn!


Manhattan and Kansas State


Turtle something lake



Then the local Lincoln scooter group showed up and we rolled out to dinner at the Mellow Mushroom.



Where Mike and I made new friends




And the day is done


Tomorrow, Valentine, Nebraska and the Sand Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment