Thursday, June 23, 2016

Last Minute Things

So these are the things that happen.  As I believe that all mechanical aspects have been reviewed, while taking off the front wheel to put a fresh tire on, I found the speedo cable broke.  Really not the cable, it's the screw that holds it in.  Still broke.  This last minute replacement of a $15 part is now a $65 part based on shipping.  It's the small stuff that will slow this down.


But the part will be here tomorrow, and I can proceed with replacement.  Also, I plan to wash down this section of the scooter that was missed previously and has been severely neglected.

Quick shout out to MopedU (#mopedu) here in Arkansas for putting new rubber on the front rim.  I will try and hashtag them on this journey for some local support.  Great guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment